Are you diabetic? Tired of keeping up with your blood sugar readings on paper? Than you need GLog! A digital glucose logbook that will allow you to keep your blood sugar, weight, A1c, blood pressure and cholesterol readings in one place!
What’s new in this version
What's new in version 1.2 • Recording values in mmol/L, kilograms, and mmol/mol is now supported. Go to settings to select alternate units. • Pulse can now be recorded with your blood pressure. • A statistics page has been added that will give minimum, maximum and average readings. • New time periods for glucose readings: Before Exercise, After Exercise, Random Test.
- Modern Windows 10 style user interface.
- Quickly record blood sugar readings.
- Also record weight, A1C, blood pressure, and cholesterol readings.
- Charts for glucose, weight and blood pressure with day, week and month views.
- Export data to Excel and CSV formats.
- Light and Dark Themes Supported
- See the Average, Minimum and Maximum values for glucose, weight and pressure.
- Record data in mmol/L, kilograms, and mmol/mol as well as mg/dL, pounds and %.
Published byStella Domus
Copyright© 2019 Stella Domus. All rights reserved.
Developed byStella Domus
Approximate size43.75 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryHealth & fitness
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access to your Account’s username and picture
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Publisher InfoGLog: Glucose Logbook for Diabetics support
Terms of transaction