Grover Podcast is the best app to manage your favorite podcasts on Windows.
What’s new in this version
- Version 18.104.22.168 (Sep 02, 2021) Fixed refresh at startup bug. - Version 22.214.171.124 (Aug 27, 2021) UI revamp for Windows 11. Implemented the new WinUI. Implemented a keyboard shortcuts page. Fixed UI bugs on video mode. Fixed some translation errors. Fixed the date format in portuguese. Fixed bug when ending a video episode on full screen. Added Shift-Right shortcut to skip forward. Added Shift-Left shortcut to skip backward. Added Ctrl-Up shortcut to volume up. Added Ctrl-Down shortcut to volume down. Added Ctrl-Right shortcut to next episode. Added Ctrl-Left shortcut to previous episode. Added Ctrl-F shortcut to search.
- Stream podcasts directly from app
- Search and subscribe to podcasts using the search box. (iTunes API Integration)
- Option to automatically remove podcasts already listened
- Option to show system notification when there's new podcasts available
- Option to automatically download new podcasts
- Reorder the podcasts catalog (Drag / Drop)
- Themes Light and Dark
- Full integration with system audio playback
- Support to import/export OPML files.
Published byMatheus Inácio
Developed byMatheus Inácio
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes that this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)