Note: The Goofy Anatomist is only available in English. Introducing The Goofy Anatomist app, offering thorax anatomy learning resources designed for students, teachers, and lecturers. Are you at school or university and studying the human heart, lungs or thorax? Are you a teacher or lecturer looking to inspire your students? Are you curious about how the human body works? If so, then The Goofy Anatomist is for you. The Goofy Anatomist is an educational app that runs across a variety of Windows 10 devices including PCs, tablets, Surface Hubs and Hololens. Created by a student, with the aim of helping other students learn more about the thorax, The Goofy Anatomist provides an extensive set of resources: ● The Goofy Anatomist app contains a huge selection of useful, easy-to-understand notes and diagrams designed specifically for this app. The notes and diagrams are grouped into 10 sections: bones and boundaries, muscles, pleurae, arteries, veins, nerves, heart part 1, heart part 2, lungs, and breast and lymphatics. ● The app also provides video tutorials to guide you through potentially difficult topics, such as the coronary arteries and heart valves. ● There are more than 120 downloadable PDF quiz questions and 50 interactive quiz questions that you can use to test your knowledge of the thorax. ● Annotate more than 25 blank templates of the thorax in the Inking Zone using your mouse or touchscreen. Save your annotations for editing later or export them for inclusion in your own notes. ● Spotter Preparation - take two timed, ten-question identification tests to help with spotter exam revision. Photographs of anatomical models, X-rays and unique diagrams are used, and reasoned Answer Walkthrough videos are provided. Throughout the app you’ll find clinical notes to put your learning in context, and revision tips to help you prepare for exams. With all these great resources available, why not give The Goofy Anatomist a go?
What’s new in this version
Update 10.29. (February 2021) ● Bug fixes and improvements.
- Content covers the thorax in detail: bones and boundaries, muscles, pleurae, arteries, veins, nerves, heart, lungs, breasts and lymphatics.
- Video tutorials to guide you through difficult anatomical topics.
- Links to other sources of anatomical information.
- Notes, images, diagrams and sketches are designed specifically for this app.
- More than 120 downloadable PDF quiz questions and 50 interactive quiz questions.
- Available on Windows 10 PCs, tablets, Surface Hubs and HoloLens.
- Share The Goofy Anatomist content to your own notes in OneNote.
- Over 25 templates of thoracic structures for annotating; load, save and export your annotated diagrams too.
- Spotter Preparation exercises.