***** Introducing The Goofy Anatomist Premium - an add-on for the The Goofy Anatomist app - designed for students, teachers and lecturers, offering: ● More than 25 blank templates of the human thorax that you can annotate. Create and save your annotations beforehand, then load them during your anatomy lessons. You can also save your annotated diagrams to use in presentations, lectures and your own notes. ● Video tutorials on the bones of the thorax, pleurae, lungs, and spinal cord, each with a relevant clinical connection. ● More than 40 interactive multiple-choice questions, with your overall score and answers provided. ● Spotter Preparation - take two timed, ten-question identification tests to help with spotter exam revision. Photographs of anatomical models, X-rays and unique diagrams are used, and reasoned Answer Walkthrough videos are provided. The Goofy Anatomist Premium features can be unlocked with a single in-app purchase. ***** Are you at school or university and studying the human heart, lungs or thorax? Are you a teacher or lecturer looking to inspire your students? Are you curious about how the human body works? If so, then The Goofy Anatomist is for you. The Goofy Anatomist is an educational app that runs across a variety of Windows 10 devices including PCs, tablets, Surface Hubs and Hololens. Created by a student, with the aim of helping other students learn more about the thorax, The Goofy Anatomist provides an extensive set of learning, revision and teaching resources. It contains a huge selection of useful, easy-to-understand notes and diagrams designed specifically for this app. The notes and diagrams are grouped into 10 sections: bones and boundaries, muscles, pleurae, arteries, veins, nerves, heart part 1, heart part 2, lungs, and breast and lymphatics. The Goofy Anatomist also provides video tutorials to guide you through potentially difficult topics, such as the coronary arteries and the autonomic nervous system. There are more than 120 downloadable PDF quiz questions that you can use to test your knowledge of the thorax. Throughout the app you’ll find clinical notes to put your learning in context, and revision tips to help you prepare for exams. With all these great resources available, why not give The Goofy Anatomist a go? Note: The Goofy Anatomist is only available in English.
What’s new in this version
Update 10.26. (June 2020) ● Added a second Spotter Preparation test. ● Stability improvements.
- Content covers the thorax in detail: bones and boundaries, muscles, pleurae, arteries, veins, nerves, heart, lungs, breasts and lymphatics.
- Video tutorials to guide you through difficult anatomical topics.
- Links to other sources of anatomical information.
- Notes, images, diagrams and sketches are designed specifically for this app.
- More than 120 downloadable PDF quiz questions to test your knowledge of the thorax.
- Available on Windows 10 PCs, tablets, Surface Hubs and HoloLens.
- Share The Goofy Anatomist content to your own notes in OneNote.
- The Goofy Anatomist Premium - over 25 templates of thoracic structures for annotating; load, save and export your annotated diagrams too.
- The Goofy Anatomist Premium - exclusive video tutorials with clinical connections.
- The Goofy Anatomist Premium - interactive MCQs with overall score and answers provided.
- The Goofy Anatomist Premium - Spotter Preparation section.