Introducing Heart Decide for Windows 8.1 Point of Care Patient Education for Healthcare Professionals by Orca Health Heart Decide is a multisensory learning tool, which empowers healthcare specialists to teach their patients more quickly, efficiently and effectively. The app includes interactive 3D animations that permit you to explore and explain anatomy like never before. Numerous studies have proven the efficacy of this type of education. It significantly elevates both comprehension and recall and is more effective than text, physical models and 2D illustrations, in communicating health information. Hospitals and healthcare systems who leverage 3D animation see higher levels of patient engagement and an increased perception of quality care. Lastly, augmented reality provides a unique way to enhance comprehension in-context, by enhancing the patient’s worldview with relevant visual and auditory information. Satisfaction levels among people who are well-informed about their health are much higher than those who don’t understand their condition or treatment. Patients who interact with information via multiple sensory inputs feel more satisfied with the course of action they choose and the care they receive.
- Spin, zoom and examine a 3D model of a beating heart
- Closely examine detailed heart anatomy, including the Aorta, Inferior Vena Cava, Pulmonary Trunk, Coronary Sinus, Pulmonary Veins, Epicardial Adipose Tissue, Aortic Valve and other heart anatomy
- Learn about Angina, Atherosclerosis, Atrial Fibrillation, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Stenosis and other heart conditions
- Watch videos about Angioplasty and Stent Placement, Annuloplasty, Biological Valve Replacement, Bypass Surgery, Cardiac Catheterization, Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumps and other heart procedures.
- Understand your heart and how it works like never before