Issue tracking manages and maintains lists of issues, needed by your business. It can be used as a Customer Service support call center to create, update, and resolve reported customer issues, or even issues reported by your companay's other employees. It also contains a knowledge base which can be used to store information on each customer, resolutions to common problems, or any other such data. An issue is a running report on a particular problem, its status, and other relevant data. Issues can have several aspects to them. Each issue may have an urgency value assigned to it, based on the overall importance of that issue.
What’s new in this version
Release 2 (Version 18.104.22.168) Resolved a small bug in the data grids for Windows Mobile. Release 1 (Version 22.214.171.124) First release of Issue Tracking.
- Add many file attachments to each issue.
- Print / Export your data to Excel and PDF file formats.
- Export your file attachments.
- Data can be saved to your OneDrive account and can be accessed from different devices.
- Multiple backup and restore options.
- Password protection.
- Allows you to email the issue directly to the employee or customer.