Teach your child the joy of classic literature with “Kids Poetry Classics!” This delightful app includes some of Edward Lear’s greatest Victorian-era children’s poetry. These poems have been loved by generations of readers and they’re a great way to encourage early-childhood reading. If you like this app please remember to rate it and tell your friends and family. We’d love to be able to update it with more poetry...but we need your support to do so!
- A selection of fun, classic limericks from “A Book Of Nonsense” are brought to life with animation and sound--FREE!
- Full voice-over narration.
- Two of Lear’s most famous poems-- “The Owl And The Pussy-cat” and “The Courtship Of The Yonghy-Bonghy-Bo”-- are available as in-app purchases.
- All poems are fully-illustrated and animated with interactive elements that can be activated with a simple click or tap (for touch-enabled devices)!
- Perfect for kids of all ages. Also great for adults who want to relive some old favorites!