ATTENTION: 30-day free Trial Server access is available upon request. Please use ‘Request Free Trial Server Access’ link within the installed application to request trial login and password. Lean4Team is a flexible software platform designed for the practical implementation of Lean in Product Engineering, BIM and Construction teams, with the goal to eliminate waste. It provides a real-time, shared understanding of activity and status, making it the ideal tool to manage knowledge work. Lean is a proven approach to build a culture that drives operational stability; however, its principles, born in manufacturing and software development, need to be translated into Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) language. Lean4Team is a translation of lean manufacturing and lean IT practices to the engineering domain. Lean4Team creates a visual model of your team’s work and workflow that’s unlike those shown in list-based tools. The software provides a single view of the work that teams can easily access and interact with across multiple locations. Lean4Team benefits include: • Advanced team visibility into projects in the pipeline and projects in process — keeping your team organized and focused on priorities • Finish up on tasks with a lot people without having to set up meetings for them • Efficient for users who don't want to be interrupted by project managers — your boss can see the status instead of asking • Makes it easy to anticipate problems and possibilities and alter your actions according to positive or negative conditions • Accelerates project delivery for contractors by enabling the office to easily coordinate and connect while empowering the field to anticipate and act • Increases the reliability of project work plans while providing insight into the root causes that can erode team productivity and project profit • Helps to move on from a physical Kanban board to an electronic board Language Support • English • German • Czech • Russian License Model • Floating license; unlimited users Pricing Model • Monthly or annual payment Customer Types • Small Business • Medium Business • Large Enterprises
What’s new in this version
ATTENTION: 30-day free Trial Server access is available upon request. Please use ‘Request Free Trial Server Access’ link within the installed application to request trial login and password. Language Support • English • German • Czech • Russian License Model • Floating license; unlimited users Pricing Model • Monthly or annual payment Customer Types • Small Business • Medium Business • Large Enterprises
- IMPLEMENT A LEAN PRODUCTION SYSTEM: Support of Pull Production Systems | Support of BIM standards like PAS1192-2(3) | LPS (Last Planner System) | Look ahead planning (LAP) | Weekly work planning (WWP)
- VISUALIZE YOUR PROCESS: Virtual Kanban boards | Calendar Views | Board layout editor | Vertical & horizontal lanes | Nested sublanes | Board template library | Import/export board templates
- PLAN YOUR WORK: Create, edit and move cards | Card palette with card templates| Custom card attributes | File Attachments | Hyperlinks | Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) | Archive Management
- MANAGE VISUALLY: Tracking Actual vs. Planned dates | Start or finish dates countdown | Roadblocks management | Card priority | Card history | Granular card filtering | Tags with keywords
- COLLABORATE: Multi-user task assignment | Shared boards | Shared lanes | Lane and card subscriptions with notifications by email | Comment threads
- ANALYZE YOUR DATA & IMPROVE YOUR PROCESS: WIP limits | Time limits | WIP or time limits violation indicators | Work distribution charts | Burndown charts | Planned Percent Complete (PPC) charts
- MANAGE YOUR DATA SECURELY: Role-based board level security | Restore deleted cards and boards | Backup & restore | Deployment in your private cloud | On-premises deployment (behind your firewall)
- INTEGRATE WITH OTHER IT SYSTEMS: Importing/exporting tasks from/to Primavera or MS Project or AVA software| Web connection to your existing Engineering Data Management System (EDMS)
Published byHarmony Praha
Copyright© 2015-2018 Harmony Praha. All rights reserved. Lean4Team is a commercial trademark of Harmony Praha s.r.o. All other trademarks are owned by their respective owners.
Approximate size3.62 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryBusiness > Project management
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.