Are you at school or university and studying the human nervous system? Are you a teacher or lecturer looking to inspire your students? Are you curious about how the human body works? If so, then LoveNeuro is for you. LoveNeuro is an educational app designed by a student, for students. It runs across a variety of Windows 10 devices including PCs, tablets, Surface Hub and HoloLens, with the aim of bringing the human nervous system to life for its users. This app contains a variety of useful resources to help you learn and remember the complex but amazing nervous system. Sections 1.0. – 4.0. are easy-to-understand notes and specially-picked diagrams that explain the anatomy and physiology of the nervous system, from the cellular level up to the gross anatomical level. Section 5.0. provides more than 80 interactive quiz questions to test your neuroscience knowledge. Section 6.0. introduces the Inking Zone. You can now annotate templates of the nervous system using a stylus, mouse or touch, and then save your annotated diagrams for inclusion in your own neuroscience notes. In Section 7.0., you'll find two video tutorials: one on Alzheimer's disease and another on the HPA axis, which highlight key biological principles. Section 8.0. offers even more resources, such as The Neuroscience Dictionary, to further your knowledge of the human body, as well as a recommended reading list. Throughout LoveNeuro you’ll find clinical, research and revision notes that help to put your knowledge in context. The app also provides an ‘Email a Question’ feature to support your learning. With all these great resources available, why not give LoveNeuro a go? Note: LoveNeuro is only available in English.
What’s new in this version
Update 10.17. (June 2019) ● Favourites - you can now add pages to your favourites list within the app for quick access later.
- Runs across a variety of Windows 10 devices including PCs, tablets, Surface Hub and HoloLens.
- Offers vibrant diagrams that illustrate the easy-to-read notes.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the cells of the nervous system, CNS, PNS and neurological disorders.
- Contains more than 80 interactive quiz questions.
- Provides a Neuroscience Dictionary.
- Includes 'Email a Question' feature.
- Offers clinical, research and revision notes throughout.
- Offers nervous system templates that can be annotated and saved for inclusion in your own notes. Save your annotations for editing later too.
- Provides video tutorials to highlight key biological principles.