Brave the nightmares of the Quiet Ones. Do not panic…don’t even breathe! Maid of Sker is a first-person survival horror, set in a remote hotel with a gory and macabre history from British folklore. Armed with only a defensive sound device, you’ll utilise stealth tactics to avoid death amongst a cult of sound-based AI enemies. Set in 1898 and inspired by the haunting Welsh tale of Elisabeth Williams, this is a story of a family empire driven by torture, slavery, piracy and a supernatural mystery that suffocates the grounds of the hotel. Developed by Wales Interactive with a plot crafted by the writing talent and designers behind the likes of SOMA, The Bunker and Battlefield 1.
- 3D sound-based AI system as the core survival mechanic
- Fusing psychological, gothic and British horror
- Realistic visuals, immersive environments and eerie atmospherics
- Famous Welsh hymns from the spine-chilling voice of Tia Kalmaru
- Re-imagining of the Welsh folk song “Y Ferch o'r Sger” (The Maid of Sker)
Published byWales Interactive
Copyright© 2020 Wales Interactive Ltd. Wales Interactive and Wales Interactive Logo are trademarks of Wales Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners.
Developed byWales Interactive
Age ratingFor ages 18 and over
CategoryAction & adventure
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection
Cannot be installed on a Windows 10 device in S-mode