This app is designed to be used by students in a classroom environment as part of a structured training program. This app is intended to be used in conjunction with training materials that are available from the publishers on request. If you are want to investigate what is available, there is a seven day trial option which allows the tutorial to be run and the other models to be viewed but they cannot be played. The license fee activates all the default and advanced models available in similar but more recreational oriented App ‘Can You Schedule’ for unlimited plays but does not activate the course models. The course models are activated by purchasing a seven or fourteen day subscriptions, please note that these subscriptions need to be activated on a per machine basis. The App contains features that allow tutors can to enter activation codes for each course so that the students can be introduced to each new model in a structured manner. Once a full license is purchased the modules are activated with unlimited plays, when a subscription is purchased the course models are also available with unlimited plays. This is app is intended to be used in commercial training so be aware that it is priced accordingly, it is not intended for recreational use. The recreational version is called ‘Can You Schedule’ and this may be found in the Games section Simulation subsection of the Store.
What’s new in this version
4. Improved off line license handling. 5. Resubmission for general availability. 6. Corrections to device registration. 7. Correct tutorial licensing. 8. Trap license receipt failure. 9. IAPs renamed. 10. Dedicated Windows 10 product. Utilises updated license management introduced in the Windows 10 anniversary release. Activation key replaces Paypal purchasing following withdrawal of the Paypal API.
- Access to the tutorial in trial mode.
- Unlimited plays of the standard models.
- Includes the Advanced and Alternative Assembly models.
- Course models available on subscription.
Published byVisual Software Systems Ltd.
CopyrightCopyright © 2014, 2016 Visual Software Systems Ltd. RightStock™ model data Copyright © 2009, DBO Services Ltd.
Developed byVisual Software Systems Ltd.
Approximate size21.14 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryBusiness > Project management
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access to your Account’s username and picture