Bring your imagination to life! Formerly known as Anime Studio, Moho™ offers an affordable tool to create animation from start to end. It brings the most powerful 2D rigging system of the market and mix it with traditional animation tools. Moho™ has everything you need to make amazing, professional animations. Moho™ Debut 12 (Anime Studio Debut) for beginner animators is fun, easy, and exciting. It's a great tool for artistic expression and ideal for any age group. While it is very affordable, this entry-level animation software program is also very powerful. You won't find your ideas or projects limited by the features of the software. Detailed video tutorials make learning the tools a snap and pre-made content and characters help you get started right away. Get you or your kids started today!
What’s new in this version
Moho™ Debut 12.2 update includes support for the new Microsoft Surface Studio and Surface Dial. Five new modes have been included to use the Surface Dial off and onscreen: Undo, Zoom, Canvas Rotation, Smart Bone manipulation, Stroke Width and the new Overlay Timeline, which allows to animate using the entire screen. Moho™ Debut 12.2 is now localized in Japanese, besides English, Spanish, French, German and Chinese. It also includes many bug fixes and new features, such as a more intuitive zoom behavior, improvements to Switch layers and much more. Please note that Moho™ was previously known as Anime Studio® Other Moho™ 12 features: Select Switch Window: This new panel shows a visual preview of each switch instance for a layer. It’s ideal for lip syncing, eye movements and other frame-by-frame tasks. Auto Freeze Pose: It happens to everyone. You animate a few bones in succession and forget to freeze a limb sooner on the timeline, getting inappropriate movements. Now you can turn on Auto-freeze keys and let Moho remember for you! Pin Bones: Manipulate and animate by adding single point bones. It's like sticking push pins into an image! Mix and match with two point bones to create complex and unique rigs. Bone animation has never been this robust! Bone Improvements: Bones now auto color during point binding, saving you precious time. New Library: The new library no longer relies on outside web pages to navigate conte
- The revolutionary bone rigging system makes animating fast and an efficient alternative to tedious frame-by-frame animation.
- With enhanced vector based drawing tools, including a variety of brush styles and the ability to import scanned drawings and images, you can create your own characters and objects in Moho Debut 12.
- The built-in Character Wizard lets you quickly design your own characters complete with walk cycles. Creating your own animations has never been faster or easier.
- The Beginner’s Mode guides you through using the key tools in Moho so you can start creating animated videos and shorts right away.
- With Auto-Freeze Keys turned on, when you move a bone, all other bones in the rig will be keyed. This ensures body parts only move when intended. No more floating bones
- Choose from a library of content including ready-to-use characters, props, scenes, stock audio and video clips, scatter brushes and more.
- The Image Vectorizer allows you to bring your existing sketches and image files to life by converting them to ready-to-animate vector drawings with the click of a button.
- The integrated audio recording feature lets you record your own sound clips right within Moho and sync them to your animated characters using automatic lip-syncing.
- In version 12, Lip syncing and other frame by frame animations are even easier to achieve! All Switch Layers can be viewed and keyed with the Select Switch Window.
- With Pin Bones add one point bones to alter, move and reshape assets in fun new ways. Combine with traditional bones for more complex animations. Works with both vectors and images!
- Wacom Multi-Touch support allows you to use Wacom’s new generation touch tablets with Moho. Easily edit characters, scale, rotate, pan, zoom in and out of the canvas with simple finger gestures.
- The Library has been rebuilt from the ground up and now allows for multiple project folders and integrates more seamlessly with Moho. Creating a library of assets or actions has never been easier!
- With the new GUI icons are bolder, the library and layers panels have been revamped and a new backend panel allows for easy color and brightness customization.
- Directly upload your output to sites such as YouTube and Facebook or output your finished animations to popular movie formats, including AVI, MOV and SWF.
Published bySmith Micro Software Inc.
CopyrightSmith Micro Software, Inc. Moho © Copyright 2016 Smith Micro Software, Inc. All rights reserved
Developed bySmith Micro Software Inc.
Approximate size817.36 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction
Moho Debut licence terms