If you are a pupil at a Scottish secondary school you can create your own personal exam timetable using SQA’s Exam Timetable Builder. You can also save your exams to your Windows Calendar. Once you have created your timetable you’ll be able to view your personal exam schedule at a glance, add notes to exam entries. This free app also provides information and resources to help you prepare for your exams, and links to other useful websites.
What’s new in this version
Minor 2019 SQA Exam Timetable changes.
- create your own personal timetable
- add SQA exams and non SQA custom exams
- add multiple exams in one search
- add notes to exam listings
- display exam times as either a list or calendar
- add exams to Windows calendar
- help and guidance for sitting exams including exam study guides
- links to MySQA and other useful websites
- live tile reminders