Narcos: Rise of the Cartels is a brutal turn-based action strategy game based on the hit Netflix TV series. Explore the entire first season from two sides each with their own unique story. Join the narcos and expand the drug cartel empire, or take up arms with the DEA and bring it crumbling down. Welcome to Colombia, 1980’s - the fires of El Patrón's empire have been lit, its influence spanning borders, and expansion unabated. Influence and corruption is rife; cops, guards, politicians and those in between are falling into the pocket of the Medellín Cartel, and after years of production, America is finally taking notice. Narcos: Rise of the Cartels tells the story of the hit Netflix TV series, of the rise and fall of El Patrón. Choose your side and ally with the DEA or conversely side with the Narcos. Explore recognisable locations from the show and take a role in pivotal world-altering events and battles that will define and shift the war on drugs. Form your team from a variety of class-specific roles, join leading characters, upgrade your skills and take part in brutal turn-based combat, where your actions will have consequence. Plata o Plomo?
- BASED ON THE HIT NETFLIX TV SERIES
- Authenticity is at the core of the Narcos experience and highly recognisable and iconic characters from the TV show are available to control and play, such as El Mexicano, Murphy, Peña, Primo & more.
- FAST-PACED STRATEGY COMBAT
- Turn-based combat is taken to a whole new level with units moving individually one after another or multiple times within one turn, meaning the pace is always being ramped up.
- EVERY WAR HAS TWO SIDES
- Featuring two unique campaigns; see the war from both sides. Choose to side with the DEA and fight alongside Steve Murphy or choose to side with the Narcos under the watchful eye of El Patrón.
- COUNTERACT AND KILL-SHOT
- Innovation keeps the turn-based genre fresh by allowing you to take third-person control of your units in order to engage enemies, giving you the opportunity to deal critical damage at optimum moments