This app is for use either within an existing NetSupport School-managed classroom or can be trialed free for 30 days. NetSupport School is the market-leading classroom management software solution for schools. Available for all platforms, NetSupport School supports a teacher with a wealth of student assessment, monitoring, collaboration and control features to support classroom learning. Provided as an addition to the traditional desktop Teacher app for Windows, the new native Teacher App is designed for installation on Windows tablets and touch-enabled desktops. In addition to all the expected core classroom features, the Teacher app also gives particular focus to the integration of key Windows 10 & Office 365 educational services: • Transfer documents and resources directly from local or cloud-based OneDrive files, to all or selected students; • Copy key lesson content into and work with OneNote Class Notebooks using NetSupport’s digital Student Journal feature; • Direct integration with Microsoft School Data Sync, enabling teachers to instantly access their online Student Information Systems (SIS) classrooms and student accounts at the start of a NetSupport-managed lesson; • Launch NetSupport School features using Cortana voice commands. “NetSupport blank screens!” • Support for Microsoft Surface Dial - display a radial menu of NetSupport School features for quick and easy execution of common tasks. Visit www.netsupportschool.com to learn more and to download a free trial version of the desktop Teacher application and the Student PC components required to complete your NetSupport School classroom installation.
What’s new in this version
New and enhanced features v1.8.1000 • Support for Microsoft Surface Dial - display a radial menu of NetSupport School features for quick and easy execution of common tasks. • Import/export approved and restricted website lists. • Specify a custom destination folder when transferring documents and resources to Student machines.
- Class Mode connectivity option for direct integration with Microsoft School Data Sync, enabling instant access to online Student Information at the start of a NetSupport-managed lesson.
- Transfer documents and resources, including directly from local or cloud-based OneDrive files, to all or selected students.
- Digital Student Journals - copy key lesson content into and work with OneNote Class Notebooks.
- Execute NetSupport School features using Cortana voice commands.
- Support for Microsoft Surface Dial - display a radial menu of NetSupport School features for quick and easy execution of common tasks.
- Power on or off, log in/log out or reboot classroom computers.
- Present lesson objectives and expected outcomes.
- Gather a student attendance register.
- Monitor student screen thumbnails.
- View individual students.
- Monitor and restrict Internet use.
- Monitor and control application use (desktop and store).
- Launch applications and websites on student screens.
- Prevent data being copied to or from USB storage and CDR/DVD devices, plus Mute/Unmute Sound at student machines.
- Lock or blank students screens to gain attention.
- Chat and send messages to the class.
- Monitor student help requests.
- Conduct quick end of lesson surveys.
- Measure progress – including peer and individual assessment, scores and more.
- Virtual whiteboard supported by a wealth of drawing tools for improved collaboration within the classroom, plus share control of the whiteboard session with selected students.
Published byNetSupport Limited
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2017 NetSupport Limited
Approximate size24.89 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes that this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)