Visualize your information to get things done. Mind Mapping is the simple process of putting your ideas in an attractive and interactive visual format. Whether you use it for to-do lists, planning, brainstorming, problem solving or any other type of thinking, Mind Mapping is a great way to see the big picture and drill down to all of the important details. With NovaMind, creating a Mind Maps is easier than ever. NovaMind works with the NovaMind Subscription which allows you to use NovaMind on all the supported platforms (Windows Desktop, Windows Modern, iPad, Android, Cloud/Web and Mac OS X), all on a single subscription. There is a free 'Lite' subscription, and Monthly, Annual and Perpetual subscriptions available. Download it now and try it out free.
What’s new in this version
Fixed: Topic number is limited even when current user is not a Lite user.
- Create to-do lists, plan your work, projects, and life.
- Brainstorm new ideas and solve problems easily. You will be able to see how things relate to each other and what is important.
- Organize and communicate your ideas so that people can understand clearly.
- Create Mind Maps quickly and easily and compact automatic Mind Map layout.
- Full tablet and touch device support.
- 3,200+ images and adornments.
- Graft topics to different locations.
- Expand and collapse subtopics to see relevant information.
- Gallery of sample Mind Maps to get you started.
- Themes to instantly change the look of your Mind Maps.
- Highlighting of important topics.
- Undo and redo support.
- Notes and hyperlinks on topic