IMPORTANT: This app works with Windows 10 Pro and Home. This app performs with core functionality on Windows 10 S but binary enumeration and plugins do not work. This app allows browsing NuGet packages from an online feed and viewing contents of the packages. NuGet is a package management tool in Visual Studio. More information on NuGet can be viewed at http://docs.nuget.org.
What’s new in this version
See release notes here: https://github.com/NuGetPackageExplorer/NuGetPackageExplorer/releases
- Browse NuGet packages from an online feed.
- Download and view contents of NuGet packages from online feed.
- Search for packages from an online feed.
- Open a local package file from disk
- Author new NuGet packages.
- Sign a package
- Check package signatures