Scoring music for a live orchestra requires a lot of work, and knowledge. That's why we asked experienced music composer Olajide Paris to create the Orchestral Sessions series. In this first course, Olajide Paris breaks down one of his cinematic composition section by section. You get to hear the strings, brass, woodwinds and percussion sections together in isolation. Olajide discusses how his composition was put together, the orchestration and composition techniques he used, his favorite sample libraries, and the unique considerations to keep in mind when composing with MIDI for live musicians. So join music composer and producer Olajide Paris in these Orchestral Sessions, and get inspired to create your own orchestral scores!
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Olajide Paris!
- This course on Orchestral Sessions will show you everything you need to know!
- Including a fully interactive interface!
- With 18 videos and 39 minutes of valuable reference material!
- So if you're looking to learn Orchestral Composition, look no further...
- This macProVideo course is the best and fastest way to learn it !