Try it for FREE! Click "..." next to the "Add to cart" to show the Free Trial button. Passport Photo DIY enables everybody to create passport and visa photos easily. Simply with 4 clicks to mark your eyes, top and bottom of your head, you get perfectly sized passport photos ready to print! Supported 18 countries: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom and United States Demo video: http://youtu.be/1qoM9GSWD4k Satisfaction guaranteed. If your passport photo created by this app is rejected due to incorrect sizing, please contact RukesApp Support (RukesApp@hotmail.com) and we will help you get the photo right. For each supported country, we have carefully reviewed the latest photo specification from official sources and incorporated the size parameters into the app. We will support more countries in the future. Email us if you want a country to be added to our priority list.
What’s new in this version
Supported 18 countries: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom and United States. Demo video: http://youtu.be/1qoM9GSWD4k *Tips for printing*: Set the printer to expand the image to fill the entire frame (4x6 photo paper). Some high definition printers may not have this set automatically and the printed photos may be smaller than desired. If you hit problems in printing, don't hesitate and send us an email! We will help you solve the problems.
- Sophisticated algorithm automatically resizes and crops your photo into standard compliant passport photos. No tweaking, no guessing and more accurate.
- Get up to 8 photos on one 4”X6” (4R, 10X15 cm) print.
- 600dpi image for German passport photos per German government requirement
- 514X400 pixels image for Singapore passport photo online submission
- 1600X1200 pixels image (4:3 aspect ratio) for New Zealand passport photo online submission.
- Optimized for both touch and mouse inputs. Straightforward to use on all devices.
- Works great in both landscape and portrait display orientations. Rotate the device to whatever orientation you feel the best for tapping the photo!
- Optional cropping guidelines help you cut the printed photos.
- Adjustable printer margin for US and India so you can truly print 6 photos on a 4X6 photo sheet without the borders trimmed by the printers.
- You can also use it to create portrait photos of your love ones to carry around in your wallet.
CopyrightCopyright © 2018 Ruke Huang. All rights reserved.
Approximate size512 KB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryPhoto & video
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes that this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Terms of transaction
Passport Photo DIY licence terms
This app is licensed to individuals for personal use only. Commercial or for-profit use of this app is prohibited. If you want to purchase a license to use this app for commercial purpose, please contact RukesApp Support.