Use block programming based on "Scratch" to create your own expressive personal assistant that reacts to your voice commands. If you don't have a Picoh or you want to practice your programming skills you can use the built in Picoh simulator. Powerful programming features allow Picoh to react to your voice, with its own movements, expressions and speech. Use your camera to make Picoh track your face or connect to web services to incorporate AI functionality.
- Build a program using drag and drop blocks to make your robot move, speak or react to your face (camera required).
- Accurate speech recognition allows Picoh to respond to your voice commands.
- Eyeshape designer for programming Picoh's eye expressions and blinking.
- Call out to web services within your program to understand how voice commands are processed by personal assistants.
- Connect to AI web services for face emotion detection (in-app purchase required).
Published byOhbot Limited
CopyrightCopyright © Ohbot Limited. All rights reserved.
Developed byOhbot Limited
Approximate size60.39 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryEducation > Instructional tools
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry