Boost reading and writing confidence across all types of content and devices, in class, at work, and at home! Wonderfully intuitive and easy-to-use, Read&Write for Microsoft Edge™ provides personalized support to make documents, web pages and common file types in One Drive (including: Word Online, OneNote) more accessible. It’s designed to help everyone engage with digital content in a way that suits his/her abilities and learning styles. Read&Write offers a range of powerful support tools to help you gain confidence with reading, writing, studying and research. Install Read&Write for Microsoft Edge™ to access these support tools. Read&Write for Microsoft Edge™ is now part of the Read&Write multi-platform solution from Texthelp Ltd.
What’s new in this version
Release 1.2 Improvements: - Word Prediction added to Word Online and OneNote Online - Screen Masking added Known Issues: - Web Reading bar doesn't work well in websites which contain numerous advertisements.
- Text-to-speech to hear words, passages, or whole documents read aloud with easy-to-follow dual color highlighting
- Text and picture dictionaries to see the meaning of words explained
- Translator to see and hear text translated into other languages
- Highlighters to highlight text in documents or the web
- Simplify and summarize text on web pages to remove ads and other content that can be distracting
Published byTexthelp Ltd.
CopyrightCopyright © 2017 Texthelp Ltd
Developed byTexthelp Ltd.
Approximate size7.28 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryEducation > Study guides
This app canSee the websites you visit.
Store personal browsing data on your device.
Read and change content on websites you visit.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.