Go in depth in the aspects of Colors, Motion, Typography and find Icons and styles organized for Universal apps. Including interactive examples and tricks to copy in your apps. Access and interact with information about accent brushes, UI Settings, Colors class and swatches dynamically generated with a color picker with contrast ratios information, HSV, palettes and more useful information. Learn about transitions optimized and easy to add and configure in different situations. Review the styles defined for TextBlock that provide levels of information in your views. In the sandbox you can adapt text block depending on requirements. Find the MDL2 icons included since the Anniversary Update and also the included in the last Unicode 9.0 specification. Analyze all the default and 'based on' styles for the main XAML controls to customize them, like adapting Theme Resources.
What’s new in this version
v. 18.104.22.168: - Dark and Light theme. - Color in depth information, picker, palettes. - Segoe MDL2 Assets and UI Emoji look and search. - Transitions in depth and examples. - Information and examples of TextBlock styles. - Quick access to defined templates and styles.
- Find colors with complete information to use in your designs.
- Preview text changing the properties in the Typography section.
- Look and search the Icons you need for your designs.
- Preview all transitions to make your apps elegant.
- Get the XAML of all defined styles to copy or replace the parts you need.