Study acupuncture visually and interactively. Get a good feel for the flow of meridian pathways and their (anatomical) point locations. Includes a complete interactive 3D anatomy model (muscles, bones and organs), which can be interactively edited (hide, fade etc). Each acupuncture point, meridian (and anatomical model) contain full textual descriptions, which can be edited and saved. Contains extended searching options; search by acupuncture point name, by function or by indication. All acupuncture point groups are included, along with additional information about each point group. Display options allow to either show the anatomical model, only the skin, hide certain meridians etc. Usefull for acupuncture, acupressure, trigger points and reflexology students. This app is created as an interactive manual to learn in a more visual and intuitive way. Co-created and checked by TotalHealth(totalhealth.eu) an acupuncture institute located in the Netherlands. Errors cannot always be prevented, if you notice anything, please let us know.
- all primary meridians and acupuncture points
- complete interactive 3D anatomy model (muscles, bones and organs)
- rotate, zoom and pan freely around the models
- Each acupuncture point, meridian (and anatomical model) contain full textual descriptions
- Contains extended searching options
- All acupuncture point groups
- Display options
- search points by function, indication or name
Approximate size371.31 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canAccess your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.