Warning: This application may cause motion sickness. Make learning about waves & electromagnetic radiation fascinating and fun in this virtual playground. Enter the space station's recreation room and dance with a hologram, play some pool with your eyes or enter the 360 world of laser tag as you learn about how light can be both a wave and a particle. Einstein and Newton are both part of the deep learning. As always, Wendy the Science Teacher takes a few minutes to do her thing, which in this case is a dive into the history and uses of microscopes. Like comic books? Read one about Marie Curie, a leader in early STEM as she creates the first X-ray machine and sees broke bones inside the skin. While this is fun and fascinating, it does happen to satisfy important Next Gen Science Standards focused on waves and electromagnetic radiation.
What’s new in this version
Hand Controllers added
- Play Neon Pulse, the futuristic racing game with speed boosts for correct answers
- Fun and fascinating with a comic book, dancing holograms and a pool table
- Join a game of laser tag as we learn about light waves and particles
- Learn in the recreation room of the space ship
- Satisfies multiple Next Gen Science Standards for classroom learning
- National runner-up teacher of the year, Wendy Martin, dives deep with microscopes
- Satisfies learning for waves & electromagnetic radiation
Approximate size1.94 GB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryEducation > Study guides
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.