Xerox Print and Scan Experience enables additional print and scan features for customers using Type 4 Xerox print drivers.
What’s new in this version
Version 5.1 adds improvements to the scan user interface and workflow, as well as scan edit capabilities such as scan one-touch, multi-crop, crop, straighten, rotate, copy to clipboard. It introduces the ability to quickly print pdf files without opening them in an application, via right clicking the PDF file while in Windows Explorer and selecting Xerox PDF Direct Printing. It also provides scan and print feature search capability.
- Integration with Xerox Workflow Central allows you to scan a document and upload it to Xerox Workflow Central for services such as translation, conversion to MS Office, conversion to audio and more.
- Access to advanced printing features when printing from Store apps.
- Access to scan to desktop functionality for scan capable devices.
- Ability to modify scans with capabilities such as multi-crop, crop, straighten, rotate, copy to clipboard.
- Xerox PDF Direct Printing is accessible via the Print icon in the Xerox Print and Scan Experience app or when right clicking a PDF file while in Windows Explorer.
Published byXerox Corp
CopyrightCopyright © 2021 Xerox Corporation
Approximate size49.18 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryUtilities & tools
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks
Close themselves and their own windows, and delay the closing of their app
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Use your enterprise domain credentials
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)