The first 64-pad launchpad app on Windows Store - redesigned. While still being easy to use and configurable, XLaunchpad allows to create launchpads and use them during live performances and jam sessions. Pick pre-made samples from downloadable sample packs or import your own. Name them, drag them on pads, add color, animation and play! XLaunchpad supports touchscreens, standard QWERTY keyboards and Novation Launchpad MK2. Samples can be played back in one of 5 modes.
What’s new in this version
* XLaunchpad is completely rewritten, now using Electron instead of C# * Support for 5 sample playback modes * Redesigned * In-app downloads of online sample packs and launchpads * Automatic crash reporting using Sentry * Sample preview * Drag and drop * New help instructions
- 64 Fully-customizable pads
- 8 Launchpad boards
- 4 Loopers
- Launchpad save & load
- Downloadable sample packs and launchpads
- 8 independent launchpads: 8x64 means 512 fully configurable buttons.
- Keyboard support (F1-F4 for loops, other keys as pads)
- Novation Launchpad MK2 support
- MP3 and WAV file import