Blast Search (Beta) is a search utility that helps you improve your productivity on your computer by reducing the time you interact with it. Use Blast to navigate easily through running Apps or open new instances of them by searching their name. Easily find the file or app you need based on the activity you currently doing (Using machine learning). Use your computer without a mouse by finding and simulating clicks on objects that appear on your screen. Search and invoke functions inside apps to easily access them. This app does not support Windows 10 S. For more information visit: https://www.blastsearch.net
What’s new in this version
# Change Log Update - 0.7.7 (January 28, 2020) Features * Greatly improved the performance of the all the search applications * Improved the logic and the performance of the Blast Search application * Added additional search operation - Open Process Directory for the Process Search application - Open App Directory for the App Search application * Greatly improved the algorithm of the Screen Search tag recognition Bug fixes * Fixed minor bugs Update - 0.7.5 (January 03, 2020) New Features - * Improved the Search Window Layout * it is now more easy to navigate in groupped search results * Added new search application * Chromium Search, search through bookmarks on chromium based browser * Search Tags: * Each search results now has search tags * You can filter results by searching a search tag by clicking the TAB key * The search bar now auto*completes search tags while typing * You can search *in* process when searching it's name as a tag * UWP application now appears separately (Used to be under ApplicationFrameHost) * Improved the overall performance of Blast Search * Improved the stability of the Process History feature Bug fixes - * Fixed a bug that caused the Search Window to not get focus when using single*key hotkeys * Fixed a bug that caused multiple searches occur simultaneously
- Search Processes - search any running process by it's name or title and navigate to it.
- Search Apps - search for any installed app by it's name and open it.
- Search Files - search any file on the computer (This can be used to find files that the currently focused app can open).
- Search Screen - search for text or objects that appears on the screen like buttons or tabs and simulate a mouse click on them. Using this search app you can use the computer without a mouse.
- Search Shortcuts - search Windows shortcuts or App specific shortcuts by their description to invoke them. Search "Downloads Pane" while Chrome or Edge is in focus to open the downloads pane.
- Blast Search - search anything, this Search app will search all the other Search Apps and will group the search results accordinly.
Published byBlast Apps
Approximate size316.27 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.