Seamlessly track time right from your desktop. Harvest for Windows takes the pain out of tracking time by ensuring a Harvest timer is always close at hand. You can start a timer in seconds with either click or hotkey, and if you accidentally leave it running, Harvest will automatically detect the idle time and give you the option of removing it. Harvest for Windows requires the purchase of a Harvest account, which makes it easy to track time to different clients, projects, and tasks, so you can bill your clients and analyze your time. Access the desktop version of Harvest to create invoices, view project progress, and keep tabs on your team’s time. You can also take Harvest on the road with iPhone and Android apps that allow you to track time and expenses on the go.
What’s new in this version
- Time Summary now available: see the total number of hours you’ve tracked today, yesterday, this week, and this month - Fixed time totals being incorrect in certain cases - Minor performance improvements - Improved ability to diagnose errors If you have any feedback or issues, write in to email@example.com.
- Start a timer in seconds with a click or hotkey
- Select projects and tasks from a drop-down with autocomplete
- Option to remove idle time from a running timer
- Show/hide timesheet instantly with hotkeys
- View timesheets from previous dates
- Quick access to the full Harvest experience on the web