OvulationCalculator helps you determine fertile days of the month, so you can either achieve or avoid pregnancy. The calendar is based on the date of your last period and the average period length. You can use this app to track your periods, fertility days, temperature, pills, weight, and also due date if conceived. Extremely simple to use interface, simply tap on any date in the calendar to add or update information.
What’s new in this version
We are continuously updating the app with new features. Please stay tuned.
- Auto adjusting cycle and period length based for accurate predictions
- Easily track periods, fertility days, temperature, weight, pills and any other information you need in the notes
- Option to backup your data to your local drive
- Charts and statistics
- Journal view to quickly take a look at your notes
- Integrated help system
- Choose themes to match your mood
- Modern and sleek user interface with minimum clicks needed
- Prediction algorithm accurately predicts future periods and fertile days
- Support for multiple languages
- Sync support, notifications, and many other features coming soon
Published byExandus LLC
CopyrightCopyright © 2015, Exandus, LLC
Developed byExandus LLC
Approximate size22.25 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryHealth & fitness
This app canAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedDeutsch (Deutschland)
English (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)