ProductKey stores the activation codes of operating systems and software that you purchased. It also allows you to create categories, store the product key by giving name, processor architecture and date of activation. The product keys are stored securely and encrypted in the memory of your computer. ProductKey also allows you to make a backup of your product keys on Microsoft's secure servers, and synchronize them between your devices with Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. You can also set a password for application startup.
What’s new in this version
Release 9 - Bugfix. Release 8 - Changed some storage settings: storage problems for key with special characters have been resolved. Release 7 - Added a button in the About section that helps you fix random bugs when deleting/editing product keys and categories. Release 4, 5 and 6 - Some improvements. Release 3 - Fixed localization issue. Release 2 - Added the ability to set a password for application startup. - Design improvements.
- Saves the activation codes of operating systems and other software.
- Local data are encrypted and stored securely.
- Activation codes can be synchronized with other devices with Product Key installed.
- Also allows you to perform an online backup of your product key on Microsoft's secure servers.
- You can also set a password for application startup.
Published byAdriano Alfaro
CopyrightCopyright © 2012, Adriano Alfaro and Fabrizio Alessandro
Developed byAdriano Alfaro
Approximate size294.8 KB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryUtilities & tools
This app canAccess your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)