Pepperplate is the only app for serious cooks - it has all the tools you need to cook weeknight dinners or host a dinner party for 12. Manage your recipes, create menus, shop with ease and cook like a pro on Windows 8, the web and mobile devices.
What’s new in this version
Minor bug fixes, updates for Windows 8.1
- Create recipes on your Windows device.
- Take your Windows Tablet into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
- View recipes, edit and cook while you browse the web or check email with the Pepperplate snap view.
- Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- See your most recent recipes, menus and today’s cooking plan on the homepage.
- Import recipes on Pepperplate.com from your favorite sites.
- Combine recipes into menus for dinner party or holiday meal planning.
- Organize meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
- Add to your shopping list on the website, and it automatically syncs to your Windows device.
- Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
- The COOK NOW feature allows you to set multiple timers for all of the recipes in your menu.
- Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
- Your collection synchronizes from the website and is backed up on your device automatically.
- Take your entire recipe collection with you to the store or while traveling, no Internet connection required.
- Live Tiles show today’s scheduled menu.
- Custom snap views for recipes, menus, shopping, planning and cooking.
- Internet Explorer can share to Pepperplate from supported recipe import websites.