The Satellite Imagery app provides a quick source of advanced weather information from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) for mobile users on the go.
What’s new in this version
02 Dec 2014: -navigational button issues fixed 01 Jan 2014: -image download error fixed 20 Feb 2015: -addition of new regions across Canada and USA -infrared imagery and enhancements added, including RGB and rainbow -automatically save settings
- Displays up-to-date satelllite imagery from the NOAA.
- Examine satellite data across Canada and USA.
- Multiple imagery enhancements, including visible, infrared, RGB, and rainbow.
- Manual and automatic navigation through images in the loop.
- Changes to selections are saved automatically.
Published byScirocco Software
CopyrightCopyright © 2015, Scirocco Software
Developed byScirocco Software
Approximate size284.13 KB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryNews & weather > Weather
This app canAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your Internet connection