Your documents contain actual content, not just text or images. i-net PDFC intelligently compares the content in your files. Images will additionally be checked for text using OCR. Any differences are shown in a visually gorgeous display, akin to holding up two pieces of paper to the light. i-net PDFC does not simply do a text conversion or pixel-by-pixel comparison which both lead to loss of information. We make a deep structure comparison including styles, shapes, and a lot more. This application can be used free of charge with an i-net PDFC server - either a local one or the provided demo server. You can use the following document formats to compare against each other: - PDF - TXT - DocX - PNG - JPG - JPEG - BMP - GIF The i-net PDFC server can be downloaded from the vendor homepage (https://www.inetsoftware.de/products/pdf-content-comparer) for local and private deployment. Please note that it is discouraged to compare documents considered sensitive on the demo server. The demo server removes compared documents after 30 minutes of inactivity.
What’s new in this version
* Added support for i-net PDFC server Version 20.10.
- Visually display document differences
- Create new comparisons on the i-net PDFC server
- Open existing comparisons on the i-net PDFC server
- Change the comparison profile and restart the check for differences
- Create, edit, delete, and publish comparison profiles
- Publish comparison on the i-net PDFC server for other users
- Detect text in images using OCR
- Compare documents of different file types with each other
Published byi-net software
Copyright© Copyright 1996 - 2020, i-net software; All Rights Reserved.
Developed byi-net software GmbH
Approximate size28.55 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
Use your enterprise domain credentials
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)