€3,849.00 incl. VAT
A simplified invoice* will be available after purchase.
Work smarter with mixed reality
HoloLens 2 coupled with software solutions is a hands-free computer that goes where you go, sees what you see and does what you say. It displays a layer of digital information on top of your real world by rendering high-definition holograms that stay where you put them and respond like physical objects when you interact with them.
Act with precision
Stay engaged heads-up and hands-free for longer and more comfortably to safely complete tasks error-free with fully articulated hand tracking, built-in voice commands, eye tracking, spatial mapping and a large field of view.
Collaborate without boundaries
Connect with remote colleagues in real-time and work together on a holographic canvas overlayed in your physical environment to quickly resolve issues on the spot.
Innovate with confidence
With HoloLens 2, you will have access to a robust ecosystem of applications that are supported with the security, reliability and scalability of Microsoft Azure.
The next level of innovation
Stay business ready
Backup and replacement accessories for your HoloLens 2
Shop other products
HoloLens 2 is an ergonomic, untethered self-contained holographic device with...Select HoloLens 2 for more information.
A HoloLens 2 that is designed and tested to support regulated environments such as...Select HoloLens 2 Industrial Edition for more information.
HoloLens 2 Development Edition supports popular augmented reality development...Select HoloLens 2 Development Edition for more information.
Designed to match the premium look and feel of HoloLens 2 while keeping your device...Select Microsoft HoloLens 2 Carrying Case for more information.
The overhead strap can make wearing HoloLens 2 more comfortable over longer periods of...Select Microsoft HoloLens 2 Overhead Strap for more information.
The overhead strap can make wearing HoloLens 2 Industrial Edition more comfortable...Select Microsoft HoloLens 2 Industrial Edition Overhead Strap for more information.
The brow pad is designed for quick and easy replacement on HoloLens 2. The brow pad is...Select Microsoft HoloLens 2 Brow Pad for more information.
The replacement brow pad is designed to be easily swapped out on HoloLens 2 Industrial...Select Microsoft HoloLens 2 Industrial Edition Brow Pad for more information.
Why shop for your business at Microsoft Store?
Consider us your go-to specialists for Microsoft products and services. Whether you’re a company of three or 300, our product experts can help you find the right Microsoft devices, software, and resources to meet your goals and grow your business. For support, larger orders, special business pricing, VAT invoice and Autopilot deployment, call us on 1800 832 653.
Buy more, save more
Whether it’s 5 PCs or 500, our special business pricing ensures you’ll get bigger savings the more you purchase.
Our business product experts are here to help
We’re here to answer your questions and help you find the right solutions for your business.
Flexible payment options
Choose the payment option that meets your budget. Call us at 1800-832-653 and choose to pay by credit card, purchase order or prepayment.
Shop with confidence
Enjoy hassle-free online shopping with free delivery and returns—for everyone, on every order.
- Free shipping and returns: Available with eligible physical products purchased from Microsoft Store online and Microsoft Experience Centers in select markets. Return process must be started within 60 days after customer receives the product. Limit 5 product returns per eligible customer purchase. Excludes Surface Hub, HoloLens, and Windows DevKit. Applicable return policy applies. For purchases made at Microsoft Store, see applicable Microsoft Terms of Sale for more information. For purchases made at a Microsoft Experience Center, see receipt for more information. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time.
- Low-price promise: Valid on purchases of physical products made at Microsoft Store online with a valid Microsoft Account and at Microsoft Experience Centers in select markets for 60 days from the date the customer receives the product (“Offer Period”). Excludes Surface Hub, HoloLens, and Windows DevKit. Customer is eligible only if price of the purchased product is reduced during the Offer Period and in stock. For purchases from Microsoft Store, contact Microsoft Store Sales and Support with your Microsoft Account information and any other information requested by a representative. For purchases from a Microsoft Experience Center, customer must return to the location with receipt. Price adjustment will be provided in same manner as purchase method. Limit 1 price adjustment per product. Price adjustments apply only to purchase price and do not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time.
- A simplified invoice will be available after purchase: You must buy as an individual. A Simplified Invoice will be available for download from your Microsoft Account Order History Page between 48 hours and 5 days from purchase. A Simplified Invoice does not contain a VAT ID or similar business data and may not qualify as a valid VAT invoice in your country. If you require an invoice with a VAT ID and similar business details, please call 1800 832 653 to place your order.
- Any offers shown are for a limited time while supplies last. See terms.
All sales are final. No refunds.
Not intended for use by children younger than 13.
Microsoft account is required to use HoloLens 2.
Microsoft HoloLens 2 has a limited Warranty.
- By purchasing HoloLens 2 you agree to the software licence agreement here.
Optics: See-through holographic lenses (waveguides)
Resolution: 2k 3:2 light engines
Holographic density: > 2.5k radiants (light points per radian)
Eye-based rendering: Display optimisation for 3D eye position
Head tracking: 4 visible light cameras
Eye tracking: 2 IR cameras
Depth: 1-MP Time-of-Flight (ToF) depth sensor
IMU: Accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer
Camera: 8-MP stills, 1080p30 video
Audio and speech
Microphone array: 5 channels
Speakers: Built-in spatial sound
Hand tracking: Two-handed fully articulated model, direct manipulation
Eye tracking: Real-time tracking
Voice: Command and control on-device; natural language with internet connectivity
Windows Hello: Enterprise-grade security with iris recognition
6DoF tracking: World-scale positional tracking
Spatial Mapping: Real-time environment mesh
Mixed Reality Capture: Mixed hologram and physical environment photos and videos
Compute and connectivity
SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 Compute Platform
HPU: Second-generation custom-built holographic processing unit
Memory: 4-GB LPDDR4x system DRAM
Storage: 64-GB UFS 2.1
WiFi: Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac 2x2)
USB: USB Type-C
Fits over glasses
Windows Holographic Operating System
Dynamics 365 Remote Assist
Dynamics 365 Guides
Battery life: 2–3 hours of active use
Charging: USB-PD for fast charging
Cooling: Passive (no fans)
Contains lithium batteries: See more information on batteries >