What’s new in this version
* Fixed a bug preventing Dentistry videos from playing * All Students with an Institutional license can now access the full suite of Lecture resources * Addressed issue where multiple Educators collaborating on a Lecture could cause conflicts * Lots of improvements and bugs fixed
- The FULL MALE HUMAN ANATOMY model including 12 multi-layered body systems, and world-leading FEMALE thorax and pelvic prosections
- 22 microscopic models including Cochlea, Photoreceptor Cells, Scalp & Meninges, Retinal Layers, Bronchial Tree, Skeletal Muscle & Fiber, Blood Vessels, Eye, Kidney Lobe, Tongue, Sperm and more
- Interactive Radiological imagery: match structures from the image with the 3D model
- System Layers: Bone Parts, Surfaces & Landmarks, Muscle Origin & Insertion points & Dermatomes
- Physiological features: Beating Heart, Interactive Muscle Motion, Origin Path tracing for nerves & arteries, Muscle Innervation & Muscle Arterial Supply
- Interactive cross-section feature to identify structures in context
- Student Plus: also includes ability to receive curriculum content from an Educator
- A vast library of curated learning material including Quizzes
- Range of educational Courses by world-renowned authors
- Over 1,500 clinical videos on topics of Cardiology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Fitness, Dentistry and more
- Additional Tools: Sketch, Fracture, Discover, Pain & Growth
CopyrightCopyright © 2015 3D4Medical, LLC. All rights reserved.
Developed by3D4Medical from Elsevier
Approximate size1.99 GB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canUse your location
Use your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.