Realpolitiks is a streamlined real-time grand strategy game that allows you to become the ruler of any contemporary nation. Dive deep into the issues of the modern world, with its current geopolitical borders, using your country’s power and economic strength to engage in military conflicts and international affairs. Choose your own method of coping with other nations' interests, unexpected events, global threats and various crises. Deal with the disintegration of the European Union, terrorism, the aftermath of World War III and many other real and fictional scenarios. Based on three main political systems (democracy, authoritarianism, totalitarianism), Realpolitiks allows you to extend the influence of your country through various means, all in order to win the race for global domination. Use your diplomatic skills, economic advantages, military power and the full freedom of moral and ethical decision-making to become a world superpower and ensure the well-being of your citizens. Grow and develop your nation to the highest possible levels of economic power, technological competitiveness and military supremacy in globally-ranked charts. The choice is yours as to whether you become a valued member of the United Nations, or a nuclear tyrant, bullying all those around you. Expand your territory any way you like with the whole-world sandbox gameplay of Realpolitiks, even creating colonies out at sea. And if that's not enough, try spreading the seed of our civilization to outer space...
What’s new in this version
1.4.3. Changelog: San Escobar event effects rebalanced Revoke UN resolution lobbying costs fixed Country liberation bug fixed Achievements fixed Nuclear window Albanian Flag bug fixed Project view refresh bug fixed 1.4.2 Changelog: - Added Visegrad Group, Intermarium and San Escobar mini-scenarios and events - Added Culture conversion feature - Added Renounce territorial claims feature - Various small tweaks and fixes
- Lead any country in the world to global domination in various game scenarios.
- Shape your country's political system and determine its relations with other nations.
- Deal with internal and external affairs and face threats from natural disasters, terrorism, financial crises and more.
- Make use of common political instruments in your international relations, including spy tactics and espionage to directly influence other nations’ internal affairs.
- Take the moral and ethical high road in your dealings with others, or not...
- High replay value ensured by a broad decision tree in all matters, as well as diverse mini-scenarios and random events.
Published by1C Online Games Ltd.
Copyright© 2016 1C Company. Developed by Jujubee S.A. All rights reserved.
Developed byJujubee S.A.
Approximate size440.75 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canAccess your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.