Virgin TV Anywhere turns your device into a TV so you can watch your favourite shows and movies anywhere in the home. Some of the live TV channels are also available for out of home viewing, as are most of the on demand movies and movies & box sets (subscription required). Note that data charges may apply for off-net use. Virgin TV Anywhere includes access to the most watched channels so your favourite shows, most popular series and our extensive On Demand movie library are all here. You can also review the TV guide, see what’s on and set recordings. This app is free of charge. To be able to use the App with all its functionalities, you need to be a Virgin Media Digital TV customer in Ireland. A My Virgin Media account is required to log in.
What’s new in this version
Version 185.30.0-release.prod+IE (188.8.131.52) ⁃ Bugfixes and performance improvements
- Quickly find your favourite TV programmes in the TV Guide
- Watch live TV
- Browse the Movies & Box Sets catalogue and watch the best movies and series on your Windows device
- Add shows and movies to your watch list for later viewing and continue watching items that you couldn’t finish
- Schedule a recording on your Digital HD+ box (depending on the type of Digital HD+ box used – see Settings screen)
- Push the TV show you are watching to your Digital HD+ box to continue viewing on your TV screen (depending on the type of Digital HD+ box used – see Settings screen)
Published byLiberty Global
Copyright© 2018 Liberty Global / Virgin Media
Approximate size50.64 MB
Age ratingParental Guidance Recommended
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedEnglish (Ireland)
English (United States)
Terms of transaction
Virgin TV Anywhere Ireland licence terms