A program for partners to grow across solution areas, along with activities aimed at building partner engagement and connect with Microsoft.
2. PROGRAM PERIOD:
The program “Cloud Premier League” (“Program” or “Cloud Premier League” or “CPL”) will be operational between 12:00 am IST on May 1st, 2022, and 11:59 pm on June 30th, 2022 (“Program Period”). The registration for the Program as under Clause 5 shall open on April 22nd, 2022, and shall close at 11:59 pm IST on May 30th, 2022.
Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd., Level 10, Tower C, DLF Epitome – Building No. 5, DLF Cyber City, Phase III, Gurgaon 122002
(A) The Cloud Premier League is open only to:
(i) All active Microsoft Cloud Solution Providers (CSP) Partners located in India;
(ii) Active MPN Partners with existing CSP business; and/or
(iii) CSP direct/indirect resellers;
that cater to small and medium business (“SMB”) Mid-Market customers.
Provided that such SMB Mid-Market customers should have both their registered address and their billing addresses within the territory of India. It is clarified that for the purpose of the Cloud Premier League, SMB Mid-Market customers include only those customers who are not part of Microsoft's managed segment list (i.e. excluding Enterprise, Public Sector, Government, Education and Corporate customers) & SMB Top Unmanaged, GIC, Start-up List.
(B) Employees and directors of Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies are not eligible, nor are persons involved in the execution or administration of the Program or their family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse/domestic partners, or individuals residing in the same household).
5. HOW TO ENTER:
Partner Registration / How to enter
To participate in Cloud Premier League, you must fulfil the requirements of Clause 4 (Eligibility Conditions). Only one registration per partner from the CEO/ Owner/ founder/CXO/main representative of the partner organization will be considered for Program participation.
In case you qualify as per the above, please register for the Program by filling in the registration form. [Click to register here].
All registrants must provide complete details in the format provided in the registration form and must include the following details:
1) Name of the organization.
2) Name of the CEO/Owner/Founder/CXO/main representative of the partner organization.
3) Contact details of the CEO/Owner/Founder/CXO/main representative of the partner organization with phone number and address of the organization.
4) MPN ID.
Microsoft or the organizers/Microsoft appointed agencies (“Microsoft Agency”) are not responsible for excess, lost, late, or incomplete registration or entries.
6. PARTNER BENEFITS:
- Product & Resources : All partners participating in the Program will get product skilling & resources readiness as scheduled during the Program Period consisting of a digital kit with email formats, training material, and pitch decks.
- Access to Cloud Premier Match Days: All partners participating in the Program can choose to participate in periodic pipeline build activities called Cloud Premier Match Days conducted by Microsoft Agency during the Program Period. These days will be hosted virtually by Microsoft Agency and will bring together resources and engagement for partner organizations that are registered.
- Cloud Premier Kit : The initial 100 registered partners will get a Cloud Premier League branding kit consisting of posters and banners. Microsoft Agency will ship the branding kit post partner registration, and the delivery of the branding kit to the eligible partner is subject to courier partner & logistics.
- Cloud Premier Goodie Bag : On participation in scheduled Cloud Premier Match Days, if a partner wishes to win a Cloud Premier Goodie Bag, then the partner needs to complete at least 2 (two) of the 5 (five) activities within 3 (three) working days after the Cloud Premier Match Day and submit the proof of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the 5 activities for claiming the Goodie bag:
a. Submit proof of the partner raising at least 3 (three) pre-sales support (SMB factory) tickets directly or through a CSP Indirect Provider and share the ticket IDs. Such ticket should have been raised within 3 (three) days of the completion of the Cloud Premier Match Day. For more information on SMB factory, please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc9yF6rjdTc. All silver/gold partners can raise tickets through aka.ms/tpd. All other types of partners ticket need to raise a ticket through a CSP indirect provider.
b. Submit the name of the SMB Mid-Market customer and a brief customer story where you have helped such customer drive transformation with Modern Work or Azure cloud solutions.
c. Submit a 1-page document/PPT summary of the Digital Outreach executed by you during the Program Period.
d. Submit a recorded pitch from any of your team members on Modern Work/Azure cloud solutions.
e. Submit confirmation of 10 (ten) proposals of SMB mid-market customers submitted within 3 (three) working days of Cloud Premier Match Days. Such submission should be made by: (i) sending a picture of the filled Cloud Premier League poster in the event you have received such a poster or (ii) sending an email with the number of proposals submitted.
- All Program benefits will only be shared with the registered participants in the Program.
- The 1st 100 partners completing the necessary activities as per the terms set forth herein will receive the Cloud Premier Goodie Bag. Subject to the other terms set forth herein, one participating partner will be eligible for a maximum of 1 Cloud Premier Goodie Bag during the Program Period.
- In case of any query, partners may reach out email@example.com.
The first 100 partners determined by Microsoft as per the terms set forth herein will receive the Cloud Premier Goodie Bag within 3 (three) weeks of the successful completion of the necessary activities as set forth above.
The first 100 partners determined by Microsoft as per the terms set forth herein will receive the Cloud Premier Kit within 3 (three) weeks of registration.
Microsoft will not be liable for Cloud Premier Goodie Bag, or Cloud Premier Kit received in damaged condition.
By registering for the Program, you agree that and understand that Microsoft and the Microsoft Agency may contact you with information about the Program, including but not limited to invitations, guidance, queries, RSVP, etc.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER:
To the maximum extent allowed by law, every partner participating in the Program agrees to release and hold harmless Microsoft and its parent entity, partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability or any damage, loss, death or personal injury that may occur as a result of the partner’s participation in the Program. Each partner participating in the Program undertakes to indemnify and keep Microsoft and its parent entity, partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses which may be incurred or suffered by each or any of them due to such participating partner’s breach of any of these Terms and Conditions and/or arising from their participation in the Program.
Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change, modify or suspend the Program and the rewards, for any reason, including cheating, technology failure, catastrophe, war or any other unforeseen or unexpected event. If the integrity of the Program is affected for any reason, human or mechanical and cannot be restored, Microsoft reserves the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received before such cancellation, change or suspension of the Program. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and may be banned from participation in future Microsoft programs.
10. MICROSOFT’S IP RIGHTS NOT AFFECTED:
Nothing in the Program shall affect any intellectual property rights of Microsoft in any product or service, which may be the subject matter of this Program.
Microsoft does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of the Program, or the results, prizes or otherwise in respect of the Program.
12. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Microsoft may modify these Terms and Conditions and/or withdraw or terminate the Program at any stage without liability towards anyone.
13. GOVERNING LAW:
The Program and these Terms will be governed by the laws of India, and each entrant consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of New Delhi, India, for any disputes arising out of this Program.
For Program-related queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.