Microsoft AI Classroom series
Preparing students of today, become leaders of tomorrow.
October 19 – October 24, 2020
The digital workplace of the future will need employees skilled on emerging technologies like AI, data science, and augmented reality. To become the creators and innovators of the not-too-distant future, students need to develop their tech skills on these technologies.
Microsoft has joined forces with NASSCOM FutureSkills® to deliver Microsoft’s AI, machine learning and data science expertise to students through easy-to-consume modules including demos, hands-on workshop and assignments.
These online classes will be delivered through multiple simulive sessions, at no cost to the students.
Attend AI Classroom Series.
The series includes three modules covering the basics of data science, machine learning and understanding of cognitive services to build intelligent solutions.
Click here to choose your preferred timeslot and to register for your class.
Take the online Assessment.
Check your knowledge and receive your certificate of participation for Microsoft AI skilling workshop.
Click here for details.
Update your Azure AI skills on social media.
Join a community of peers driving the next wave of innovation leveraging Artificial Intelligence. #AlwaysLearning
National Technology Officer (CTO) Microsoft India
CEO IT-ITES Sector Skill Council NASSCOM & Co-Architect, NASSCOM FutureSkills
Director Microsoft Technology Center
Founder & CEO CloudThat
Sangeeta Gupta (NASSCOM)
Sr VP & Chief Strategy Officer, NASSCOM
Ganes Kesari (Gramener)
Co-Founder & Chief Decision Scientist, Gramener
Rangarajan Vasudevan (TheDataTeam)
Guest Professor, IIT Madras
Co-Founder & Chief Decision Scientist, Tatras Data
Data, Analytics and AI Competency Head at Wipro Limited
Yudhisther Yadav (NASSCOM)
Head Strategic Initiatives - FutureSkills at NASSCOM
On the registration page, please add name of your college/institute and City, in the field name “company name”, to gain full benefits of the program.
- About the Program
- Assessment & Certification
About the program
- Microsoft AI Classroom series is an initiative by Microsoft in association with NASSCOM FutureSkills® and supported by GitHub to train 1M students over 12 months.
- The AI Classroom series is divided into three (3) easy to consume modules of 2.5 hours each; and includes live demos, hands-on experiments, and post session assignments to enable students to check their knowledge.
- Please attend all three (3) modules to complete your learning for the series.
- Each module will be introduced by leading data scientists and AI influencers; followed by 2 hours of learning session and 30 minutes of live Q&A with subject matter experts.
- Two weeks of online support at no cost. Post the workshop series, students have access to online experts to address queries and to prepare for industry recognized AI certifications.
- This program is open to students enrolled in Indian universities and are residents of India
- Limited seats. Attendance is on first come first basis. If you are unable to join a session it may have reached capacity.