Advanced Identity Protector is the best identity theft protection service that ensures that the location of all the personal information of a user like credentials, social security number and most importantly credit card information is identified and gathered in one place leaving no traces at all. The user can then choose either to delete the privacy traces or store them in a secure vault and lock them up with a Master Password. This will allow the user to access all his credentials stored from one vault, without having to remember them and use them when necessary. The user will have to remember only one master password and can retrieve other credentials whenever he/she wants. Why do I need Advanced Identity Protection? If this is what you are thinking right now, then the answer to the above question is simple – Identity Theft. Identity Theft simply means an intruder in your system who is gathering as much information as possible from your system and then trying to impersonate you for monetary gain. This is only possible because there are a lot of traces of your credentials lying freely in your system within your browsers, social media apps and even the Windows Registry. Advanced Identity Protector is designed to remove those traces completely and either secure them or eradicate them as per user’s discretion. There are many ways on how cybercriminals can get hold of your financial details and some of them are Fake Applications, Phishing emails, infected links and other unauthorized spying activities. But with AIP installed in your system you will enjoy extensive features that you will not find in other identity theft protection services like: Scan For Identity Traces A simple click of the button will initiate a deep rooted scan and pull out any private information stored in your computer and present it in front of you to be moved into the secure vault or deleted forever. Set Your Scan Preferences There are many preferences that can be set according to user’s discretion such as folders and drives to be scanned and the type of information that should be retrieved. Secure Your Identity Once the preferences are set and the scan is completed, all the information is moved into a secure vault with a master password that is saved nowhere and is known only to you. Areas Protected Web Browsers: All versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Opera. Documents & Files : All file formats such as doc, docx, xlsx, xls, pdf, txt, rtf etc. Windows Registry Finally, something which other identity theft protection services do not do and that is to detect any hidden sensitive information in Windows Registry. Advanced Identity Protector is the best identity theft protection service that you can use to protect yourself from identity theft. It not only removes traces but stores all the valuable credentials in a secret vault locked by a master password that has no traces anywhere in your system.
- Simple and Convenient to use: The most important feature of any popular application is the fact that it must be easy to use and must not require any training.
- One Secret Vault to Store Everything: Advanced Identity Protector scans and gathers all your personal information and credentials from your computer and stores them in a single secret vault.
- Master Password: AIP allows users to store all their passwords in a secret digital vault which is then locked with a master password.
- Scan For Identity Traces: Advanced Identity Protector allows its users to scan their devices for any identity traces i.e. personal information and credentials.
- No Digital Footprints: Scanning your computer regularly with AIP will ensure that there are no digital footprints left in your system and your system is not susceptible to hackers.
Published bySystweak Software
Approximate size60.61 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.