JPG to PDF is an easy, intuitive and fastest way to batch export images and PDF files. In Addition, JPG to PDF offers to export multiple images into single PDF. Supports most of all popular image formats like JPG, JXR, PNG, PDF, BMP, TIFF, RAW types and many more.
What’s new in this version
What's New in Version 2.2 - Improvements in merge operation and other minor fixes. What's New in Version 2.1 - Minor fixes to compliance with latest Windows creator update What's New in Version 2.0 - Added option to choose image compression method from JPEG, JPEG 2000 and CCITT G4 (Monochrome). CCITT G4 (Monochrome) image compression method very useful when creating PDF from scanned document images. It reduces PDF file size to greater extent without losing document quality. - Enhanced conversion to create 2x faster and 50x smaller PDF file.
- Batch export at once. Supports Image formats along with PDF as input source. Create PDF for each files or merge them into single PDF document.
- Smart Image Export Options: Image color model conversion, JPEG compression quality, DPI down sample and Page size settings to create optimised PDF without compromising quality.
- Image alignment option to place image center horizontally and vertically.
- Options to set output PDF page size. Use default Page Setup options or customise page size, margin and orientation.
- Set security options to encrypt output PDF. Set option to require Open Password to open and view PDF and even restrict created PDF documents from printing and copying contents without owner password.
- Merge multiple PDF files into one. Option to merge bookmarks, if exist. Generates PDF Outline of file name while creating a PDF from multiple files.
- You can batch add or remove PDF document metadata description and security settings.
- Assign metadata description of PDF document. Set Title, Author, Subject, and Keywords properties.
- Option to add supported files into conversion list recursively from subfolders.
- You can set PDF initial view to the magnification level, page, and page layout that you want. If your PDF is a presentation, you can set the initial view to Full Screen mode.
- File list sorting using Name, Creation date, Type, Color model, Size, DPI, Width and Height. You can arrange and shuffle files into conversion list. Helpful while merging to get same sequential pages.
- You can apply rotation to images and PDF.
- An advance option to maintain source directory hierarchy at destination with converted PDF files in respective folders.
- When “Maintain source directory hierarchy” option is ON, “JPG to PDF” automatically creates intermediate directories of source file path in target folder with converted PDF.
- Options to keep original file creation and modification date in converted files.
- Most of all popular formats are supported. Like JPG, JXR, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF and all other Windows supported image formats.
- It can also import most of all DSLR camera RAW image types like CR2, NEF, RAW etc. PDF format is also supported.