This app is in maintenance mode. Please download Microsoft Remote Desktop at: https://microsoft.com/store/productId/9WZDNCRFJ3PS Use the Microsoft Remote Desktop Classic app to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. The app helps you be productive no matter where you are. Getting Started Configure your PC for remote access first. Download the Remote Desktop assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: https://aka.ms/RDSetup Learn more about the different remote desktop apps at: https://aka.ms/rdapps If you are having an issue or have a feature suggestion, please submit detailed feedback via the Feedback Hub at https://aka.ms/rdstorefeedback.
What’s new in this version
For details about what's new in this and previous updates, see https://aka.ms/rdwinupdates.
- Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server
- Access remote resources published by your IT admin
- Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway
- Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures
- Secure connection to your data and applications
- Simple management of your connections from the connection center
- High quality video and audio streaming
- Connect from your phone or using Continuum for Phone
Published byMicrosoft Corporation
Copyright(c) Microsoft Corporation
Approximate size45.15 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canUse your microphone
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
Observe and intercept various forms of raw input while the application is in foreground (in focus and active)
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
English (United Kingdom)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)