MusicBee is a music manager and player that makes it easy to manage, find, and play music files on your computer. Play your music the way you want. Turn your computer into a music jukebox. Use auto-tagging to clean up your music library. Sync your music collection with devices you use. Whether you play your music on an audiophile setup or on a laptop, MusicBee is designed with features to fulfill all your needs.
What’s new in this version
- Mini player now supports a large album artwork layout - A stop button can now be displayed for all types of progress bars (regular skins only) - Minor layout tweaks for the "Now Playing" panel - For the "Album Color Mix" view in the "Now Playing" panel, you can set it to display the artist biography and artist picture - The Music Explorer panel now allows sorting tracks by title and also shows the album name for duplicate titles - Playlist header now also shows the album count in the playlist - Various bug fixes
- Plays a wide range of music formats: MP3, M4A, FLAC, Musepack, WavPack, Ogg, Opus, Tak.
- Supports WASAPI and ASIO for high-end audio cards.
- Gapless playback.
- Supports ReplayGain for automatic playback volume adjustment.
- Supports many WinAmp plugins to enhance your music.
- Supports automatic music file organization.
- Powerful tagging tools.
- Can automatically download missing album artwork and artist photos.
- Enables creation of automated playlists.
- Synchronizes playlists and tracks to Android devices.
Published bySteven Mayall
Developed bySteven Mayall
Approximate size31.21 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry