This app allows you to remotely connect to your Torrent Server from anywhere, so that you can keep up to date with the Status of your Torrents, easily modify Torrent Settings, Stream or Remotely Play Completed Media and more. Supported Torrent Clients: -μTorrent/BitTorrent -qBittorrent -Deluge -Transmission Please be aware that this is not a standalone Torrent Client, and Requires a Torrent Server to be setup in order to be able to Download Torrents with it. This App supports multiple Torrent Servers at one time, including multiple different types of Servers, that will notify you when any Torrent Completes.
What’s new in this version
Back after a Store Policy Change.
- Adding Torrents from File and Magnet Link allow you to select the Destination and File Priorities before Adding
- Open Video or Audio directly or Open the Torrent Folder from Network Shares, or Remotely Play or Cast to other Devices by mapping a Network Share
- Notifications about the completion of Torrents are Actionable, and Notify you even when the app is closed
- System Accent Color is used throughout the app
- Filter Torrents by Torrent State
- Support for Multiple Different Torrent Servers
- Batch add Torrent Files or Magnet Links
- Customise Polling, Timeout and Theme
- Supports Touch, Mouse and Keyboard Input
- Select Multiple Torrents to do Batch Modifications, such as Labelling
Published byWilliam Bradley
CopyrightCopyright © 2016, William Bradley
Approximate size79.16 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryUtilities & tools
This app canAccess your home or work networks
Access your Internet connection
Discover and launch apps on other devices that you are signed-in to
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (New Zealand)
English (United States)