Complete CRM app for selling to other businesses. Logical navigation and just the right insight makes Saleswah CRM delight for salespeople to use. Link to your Office 365 account and sync your Contacts, Tasks and Appointments between Outlook and Saleswah CRM. Personal or home Office 365 accounts are not yet supported. The power of Saleswah Lite CRM lies in an intuitive understanding of the way salespeople work in a B2B setting. Dashboard gives you a one glance overview of your business- the customers and opportunities and interactions. Search, view and update your contacts and the accounts. Know their interaction history and potential at a glance. Focus on the the Urgent and Important and follow the message stream on the page called Urgent. Send proposals, set appointments, tasks and monitor closure. Log and track sales deal progress and get helpful feedback from Saleswah regarding deal progress. Need Saleswah CRM account to work. Free use for 15 days- upgrade to a paid account for continued use.
What’s new in this version
Bug fixes with Contact records adding and updating
- Complete pre-sales management tool from your Windows desktop
- Contact Management: maintain contacts profiles and interaction history
- Deals management: Manage Deals through all stages of the funnel through to close.
- Tasks, appointments: create and assign tasks. Set appointments with multiple contacts
- Team collaboration: add comments on tasks and contacts and deals.
- Sync Office 365 contacts, appointments and tasks with Saleswah CRM
Published byAnwesha Customer Relations Marketing Pvt. Limited
CopyrightCopyright (c) Anwesha Customer Relations Marketing Pvt Ltd
Developed byAnwesha Customer Relations Marketing Pvt Ltd
Approximate size17.07 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryBusiness > CRM
This app canUse your location
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Use your contacts
Access your Internet connection