TaskbarX gives you control over the position of your taskbar icons. TaskbarX will give you an original Windows dock like feel. The icons will move to the center or user given position when an icon gets added or removed from the taskbar. You will be given the option to choose between a variety of different animations and change their speeds. The animations can be disabled if you don't like animations and want them to move in an instant. The center position can also be changed to bring your icons more to the left or right based on the center position. Currently all taskbar settings are supported including the vertical taskbar and unlimited taskbars. You can also change the taskbar style to Transparent, Blur and Acrylic. Run at startup: To make TaskbarX run at starup you will have to open the "TaskbarX Configurator" listed in your start menu. And hit the Apply button.
What’s new in this version
* 18.104.22.168 * Merge (Compatibility with Windows 11 with classic taskbar) #820 Update TaskScheduler to 2.9.2
- Automated Taskbar Centering
- 42 different Animations including "none"
- Change animation speed
- Change custom offset position based on center
- Center between startbutton, search, taskview etc... and left tray icons, clock etc...
- All taskbar settings supported
- Vertical taskbar supported
- Unlimited monitors supported
- Change taskbar style to Transparent, Blur and Acrylic
- Change taskbar color and opacity
- Hide start button and more...
Published byChris Andriessen
Developed byChris Andriessen
Approximate size6.14 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry