Microsoft Translator enables you to translate text and speech, have translated conversations, and even download AI-powered language packs to use offline. - Speak, type, or write by hand with Windows Ink, to translate into over 60 languages - Have real-time translated conversations with up to 100 people, each on their own device (Windows, iOS, Android, Kindle) - Start or join a conversation directly through Cortana - Translate images such as menus and signs - Download languages to translate offline using state-of-the-art neural machine translation - Hear your translated phrase to help you with pronunciation - Share your translation with other apps - Pin your most frequent translations to save for later - Learn a new word or phrase everyday by pinning Translator to Start Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kiswahili, Klingon, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Querétaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, and Yucatec Maya. Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology that is used by Office, Bing, Skype, Edge as well as by countless partners. Please note that some features are not available in all languages.
What’s new in this version
- Improved accessibility support for keyboard navigation and screen readers - Upgraded the minimum supported Windows 10 version to Fall Creators Update (1709) - Bug fixes and enhancements including letting the user override the default UI display language
- Speak or type to translate into over 60 languages
- Have real-time translated conversations with two or more people by connecting their devices
- Translate images
- Download languages to translate offline
- Hear your translated phrase for you to help you pronounce your translation
- Share your translation with other apps
- Pin your most frequent translations to save for later
- Learn a new word or phrase everyday by pinning Translator to Start.
Published byMicrosoft Corporation
Approximate size96.93 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canUse your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Use your pictures library
Access to your Account’s username and picture
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
English (United Kingdom)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)