We Were Here Too is an online first-person cooperative adventure set in a fictional medieval castle. A new standalone entry in the We Were Here series, We Were Here Too is all about cooperative discovery, immersion and teamwork through communication. You and a partner must solve puzzles through smart communication and observation. Trapped in different parts of an ancient castle, only your walkie-talkies will allow you to figure out how to escape. As your final hour approaches, a large structure looms up in the distance - towering above the relentless storm. With nowhere else to go, you decide to enter this mysterious place, only to find yourself trapped inside… Will you be able to find a way out? Cooperative – Your voice will have to lead the way. Placed in the shoes of explorers with only walkie-talkies in hand, you are lost in a castle frozen in time. Immersive – The warmth of life abandoned the halls of Castle Rock long ago Immerse yourself in a thrilling experience as you and your partner puzzle your way through this abandoned fortress. Lose yourself in brand new environments and an original soundtrack. Mysterious – We were not alone... Darkness took over these once magnificent halls. Can you discover the truth behind the grim fate of Castle Rock? Xbox Tavern said: “Total Mayhem Games have made a beautiful, intricate and definitely more difficult game with this sequel.” PLAY MORE WE WERE HERE GAMES! If you enjoy We Were Here Too, don’t forget to check out the other games: We Were Here, We Were Here Together, and coming soon… We Were Here Forever!
- Communication-based teamwork – Act as each other’s eyes and ears, work together to find a way out of the castle
- Asymmetrical roles – Both players experience different locations and storylines as part of a shared adventure
- Brainteasing puzzles and environments - Multiple puzzle solutions ensure no playthrough will be the same!
- Ancient secrets – There are many hidden corners to be discovered within Castle Rock
- A dark, twisted mystery - What are you willing to sacrifice to gain your freedom… or uncover the truth?