TalsoftsSAS (School Administrative System) is the upgrade to the Talsofts SAS app. It must be used in conjunction with the Talsofts SAS website. The school must have already installed and have an operational Talsofts SAS website. As an unauthenticated user of the app, you will have the same level of access as you would using the website on your laptop or computer. However, authenticated users do not have access to the same features as they would using their laptops and computers. With the app users can change access password, retrieve academic and attendance records, get the latest school news, access the school's advice column, read the latest blogs, send and retrieve messages.
What’s new in this version
This version of the app fix two bugs: Multiple alert boxes should no longer appear when the device is not connected to a network and clicking on the push notification should no longer crash app.
- Update Talsofts SAS profile (Authenticated Users only)
- Access school news and receive news notifications
- Read School News, Blogs and Advice Column
- Publish School News, blogs, advice (Authenticated users only with correct permissions)
- Send and Retrieve Talsofts SAS messages
- Retrieve Student Reports, Behaviour and Academic Records (Authenticated Users)
- Apply for Sixth form
- Recover user passwords
- Message select areas of school Administration
- Download/View News pictures
- Share the app, news articles, advice columns and blogs on their favourite social media sites
- Add Homework Reminders
- Download School Files