MusicBee is a music manager and player that makes it easy to manage, find, and play music files on your computer. Play your music the way you want. Turn your computer into a music jukebox. Use auto-tagging to clean up your music library. Sync your music collection with devices you use. Whether you play your music on an audiophile setup or on a laptop, MusicBee is designed with features to fulfill all your needs.
What’s new in this version
- Mini player now supports a large album artwork layout - A stop button can now be displayed for all types of progress bars (regular skins only) - Minor layout tweaks for the "Now Playing" panel - For the "Album Color Mix" view in the "Now Playing" panel, you can set it to display the artist biography and artist picture - The Music Explorer panel now allows sorting tracks by title and also shows the album name for duplicate titles - Playlist header now also shows the album count in the playlist - Various bug fixes
- Plays a wide range of music formats: MP3, M4A, FLAC, Musepack, WavPack, Ogg, Opus, Tak.
- Supports WASAPI and ASIO for high-end audio cards.
- Gapless playback.
- Supports ReplayGain for automatic playback volume adjustment.
- Supports many WinAmp plugins to enhance your music.
- Supports automatic music file organization.
- Powerful tagging tools.
- Can automatically download missing album artwork and artist photos.
- Enables creation of automated playlists.
- Synchronizes playlists and tracks to Android devices.
Published bySteven Mayall
Developed bySteven Mayall
Approximate size31.21 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry