Twinkle Tray lets you easily manage the brightness levels of multiple monitors. Even though Windows 10 is capable of adjusting the backlight on most monitors, it typically doesn't support external monitors. Windows also lacks any ability to manage the brightness of multiple monitors. This app inserts a new icon into your system tray, where you can click to have instant access to the brightness levels of all compatible monitors. Twinkle Tray uses DDC/CI and WMI to communicate with your monitors. Make sure you have the appropriate option(s) enabled on your monitor so that it can work with Twinkle Tray.
What's new in this version
v1.13.9 New features & improvements: - Add new icon option based off of the new Sun Valley icons. - Added support for Segoe UI Variable font. - Updated localizations for several languages. Fixes: - Fixed overlay not staying open when interacting with it. - Potential fix when reading/writing brightness values.
- Twinkle Tray lets you easily manage the brightness levels on one or multiple monitors.
- Normalize backlight across different model monitors.
- Seamlessly blends in with Windows 10. Uses your Personalization settings to match your taskbar.
- Starts up with Windows.
- Accessible from the system tray.
- Automatically change monitor brightness depending on the time of day.
- Available in multiple languages. (Japanese, Spanish, Russian, French, Norwegian, German, Italian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Croatian)
Published byXander Frangos
Developed byAlexander "Xander" Frangos
Approximate size199.37 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryUtilities & tools
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry